Motesol plus cream ( PACK OF 2)
Motesol Cream is administered to remedy infections of the skin such as allergies, rash, psoriasis, eczema, etc. by reducing inflammation, redness and swelling. A corticosteroid of medium strength, Motesol Cream is available in the form of lotion, cream and ointment. A night cream balances and hydrates your complexion. This plumps the skin, which reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and minimizes any rough or dry patches.
hydroquinone, tretinoin, mometasone furoate
Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula
- For men and women
- For all skin type
- No side effects
- Form: cream
- Night cream
- Fairness cream
- Treat skin infections
- Scar removal cream
- Cream for pigmentation
- Available form: cream, lotion, ointment
- Improves your skin’s elasticity
- Developed by dermatologists
- Non-oily formulation
- Hydrates the skin
Motesol plus is a premium fairness cream. Its effect is like as a magic fairness. Motesol plus is best for high pigmentation and skin marking granted fine results.
- Motesol cream is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the drug.
- Motesol cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention and improvement of the diseases, conditions and symptoms.
- Protects you from UVA/UVB rays
- Delivers vitamins up to 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface
- Reduces appearance of dark spots
- Suits all skin types
- Night cream supplies moisture to the dry parts of your face. Therefore, your face is kept hydrated.
- It soothes your face.
- It also ensures that your skin has an even complexion along with having a finer skin texture.
- Your night cream boosts collagen in your skin.
- The cream also helps in better blood circulation.
- The wrinkles and other lines on your face get reduced.
- One major role that a night cream plays is that it prevents your skin from sagging.
- It makes your skin soft and supple.
- It helps your skin to restore its elasticity.
- Helps in renewal of the cells and nourishes your skin
How to apply
Please apply at night and see the result in the morning
How it works
Motesol Cream inhibits the formation, release, and migration of chemical mediators like kinins, histamine, liposomal enzymes, and prostaglandin. It also decreases inflammation by inhibiting the migration of leukocytes and reducing the permeability of capillaries. Motesol Cream is a steroid. It works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Night cream supplies moisture to the dry parts of your face. Therefore, your face is kept hydrated. It also ensures that your skin has an even complexion along with having a finer skin texture. Your night cream boosts collagen in your skin.
Things to remember
- Do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- Wash your hands before and after applying motesol cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying motesol cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- Applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- Avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
- Use of this medicine while breastfeeding is not recommended. However, if it absolutely necessary to use this medicine, then breastfeeding should be discontinued
- This medicine is not recommended for use by pregnant women