Updating Your Information and Contacting Us. Consent Amendments; Law.
The Website shall use the information collected from you in accordance with applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder and use the data only for the purpose of completing the transaction or for purposes as may be required under the laws of India.
- the information that TantraxxI collects through the Website, which is hosted and operated from India;
- the use and role of cookies and similar technologies on the Website; and
- the security measures Tantraxx has in place to protect the information that Tantraxx gathers through the Website.
This Policy does not govern Tantraxx’s collection of information through any website, or by any other means, other than through this Website, or the collection of information by any parent, or subsidiaries of Tantraxx (“Other Entities”).
Visitors are encouraged to read this Policy before using the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy available at ‘tantraxx.com’. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
- Information Gathered by the Tantraxx Through the Tantraxx gathers two basic types of information through the Website:
- “Personal Information,” information from which an individual can be identified, and
- “Aggregate Information,” from which an individual cannot be identified.
- Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access the Website, though certain functionalities such as a membership program, through which purchasers of products may receive discounts on online purchases, participating in any contests, etc., may require registration. Tantraxx collects Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to Tantraxx – for example, in contacting Tantraxx through the Website, filling in the form for applying for a vacancy or while requesting for a visit to the office of Tantraxx, or exploring business opportunities with Tantraxx, answering surveys and polls, entering contests, sweepstakes, raffles and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning the Tantraxx’s products and special promotions, and purchasing the Tantraxx’s . Personal Information may include your information such as your name, gender, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone numbers and/or email address, fax number, Internet Protocol (IP) address, (as well as your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date (“Payment Information”), which will be collected if you wish to purchase any product made available through the Website (“Transaction”).
- Aggregate Information. When you visit the Website, Tantraxx and the third parties with whom Tantraxx has contracted to provide services, may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and pixel tags.
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in Tantraxx’s server log files whenever you visit the Website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. IP addresses of all Visitors are used by the Tantraxx to calculate the Website usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Website’s servers, and to administer the Website. Tantraxx may also use IP addresses to communicate or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with the Policy and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice followed on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags. The Website may use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) to compile aggregate statistics about Website usage and response rates. Pixel Tags enables Tantraxx to maintain a count of the users who have visited certain pages of the Website. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and as to when the email was opened and read by the receiver of the e-mail.
- Use and Disclosure of Information Gathered By Tantraxx Through the Website.
- Personal Information. Tantraxx may use Visitor’s Personal Information in any of the following ways:
- Tantraxx encourages the Visitors to contact Tantraxx with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used by Tantraxx in order to respond to the respective Visitor’s questions and comments.
- Business Purposes. Tantraxx may also use the Personal Information of its Visitors for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing its businesses. The Personal Information collected from the Website may be combined with other information collected by Tantraxx via other online or offline sources, with demographic information and other information that is available in the public domain.
- When you take part in a Transaction through the Website such as purchasing products , Tantraxx may collect Payment Information from you related to such Transaction as well as other Personal Information such as shipping address for shipping of the ordered products purchased through the Website. Tantraxx may use your Personal Information or Payment Information in order to complete the Transaction and, if applicable, to fulfill your purchase. The Payment Information may also be shared with the third parties, as may be necessary, to complete your Transaction (for example, to process the payment made through the credit card).
- Contests, Competitions and Other Promotions. From time to time, contests, competitions and similar promotions may be organized through its Website that may require online registration by the Visitor for participating in such contest, competition or promotion (which may include name, email, user ID and password).Tantraxx may ask you for certain Personal Information during the process of registration for participating in such contest, competition or promotional schemes. Tantraxx may share this Personal Information with third party sponsors of such contests, competitions and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by Tantraxx), in accordance with the rules applicable to such contest, competition or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, competition and promotion in which you participate through the Website, as they may contain certain additional important information about Tantraxx or a sponsor’s use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information enlarge the scope of use of such information in terms of this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall also apply.
- Special Promotions and Product Information. In addition, Tantraxx reserves the right to use your Personal Information for sending you the e-mails of updates and announcements concerning Tantraxx’s products and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from Tantraxx at any time (see Section 5 “Choice” below).
- Critical Communications. Tantraxx may from time to time and as may be necessary use your Personal Information to send emails consisting of important information regarding the Website, your Transactions, or for notifying any amendments or modifications to the terms, conditions, and policies of Tantraxx with respect to use of this Website (“Critical Emails”). Since Critical Emails would consist of important information you shall not have the option of not receiving Critical Emails.
- Third Party Service Providers. Tantraxx works with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, credit card processing, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. Tantraxx may share your Personal Information, including your Payment Information, with such third parties, as may be necessary, for the purpose of enabling such third parties discharge the provision of such services. Your Personal Information may also be shared with the manufacturer of the products ordered/ purchased by you on the Website or with entities responsible for delivering the products ordered / purchased by you on the Website.
- We store and process your information on computers located in India that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
- Tantraxx may disclose your Personal Information if Tantraxx believes that it is required to do so:
- by law;
- to comply with legal process or governmental requests;
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use;
- to protect our operations;
- to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Tantraxx, you or others; and
- to enable itself to pursue the available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain.
- Aggregate Information. Tantraxx may analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance the Website security, track the popularity of certain pages of the Website, track success of our email notifications, assess traffic levels on the Website and other usage data, all of which would help Tantraxx to provide content tailored to the interests of the consumers, improve the Website and related services and to otherwise enhance Visitor’s experience on the Website.Tantraxx may also share the Aggregate Information with its Other Entities and other third parties for provision of such services or for completion of your Transactions on the Website.
- Other Important Notes Regarding Tantraxx’s Privacy Practices.
- Special Note for Parents and Children. Website and the contents therein are intended for a general audience and not intended for utilization directly or independently by children under 18 years of age. If you are a child under the age of 18 years and desire to use this Website or purchase any products (if sold through this Website) , please request your parents to complete the necessary registration formalities and complete the Transaction. Any use of this Website or any of its features by a child under the age of 18 years must be under parental supervision. Tantraxx does not directly contact children under the age of 18 years for promotion of its special offers or for marketing purposes. Tantraxx also does not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 18 years.
- Tantraxx has adequate security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Tantraxx’s control. Whenever any Visitor furnishes his/her credit card number, that credit card number is transmitted by the Visitor’s browser in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption method. Even though, Tantraxx endeavors to protect its Visitor’s Personal Information, Tantraxx cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to Tantraxx, through or in connection with the website. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with Tantraxx is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with Tantraxx has been compromised), you must immediately notify Tantraxx of the problem by contacting us in accordance with “Contact Us,” below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for Tantraxx to address and respond to the problem).
- Tantraxx reserves the right to transfer any and all information that it collects from the Visitors to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Tantraxx’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).